Original topic:

Note 8 Battery Issue

(Topic created on: 06-12-2018 04:48 PM)
iam5zo
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
I write this with great disappointment. I recently bought a Galaxy Note 8 with a lot of expectations and now I regret it. I bought the device 3 days prior to today (I.e. 09/06/18) ever since I switched on the device I'm in great disappointment. The battery is draining so quick without no apps and a network connection just like that. I'm a power user and my only concern when I use a device is the performance. So I googled the issue and to my surprise I wasn't the only one facing this issue. There's a lot of users facing this issue after Android 8.0 update and Samsung have done nothing to resolve it. Why do they do this to us? If they want to promote S9 do it the straight way. The same issue happened to my S7 Edge when they launched S8. S7 Edge was my first android device and one of the best device Samsung ever launched. I really loved how they optimized it in the beginning. But destroyed it with future updates. The same fate goes for Note 8 and every Samsung flagships. Looks like my Samsung days are over since I don't get what I paid for. Time to go back to iPhone! The iOS 12 is a both beauty and beast.
13 Comments
Ernesthugo
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Sorry are you a Nigerian
0 Likes
iam5zo
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Nah! I'm from Bahrain.
0 Likes
Ernesthugo
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
okay Very sorry about your awful situation please I read all and it filled with pains
0 Likes
Ernesthugo
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Samsung is a very important company if I may ask what sort of applications do you really,have.
0 Likes
iam5zo
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
It's a brand new device bro. Only the default apps by Samsung. And 2 regional apps but I've uninstalled them as well.
0 Likes
Ernesthugo
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
kindly report to where you got it from
0 Likes
Ernesthugo
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
download this app by Samsung
0 Likes
Ernesthugo