Original topic:

Note 8 Battery Issue

(Topic created on: 07-07-2018 02:44 PM)
iam5zo
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
I write this with great disappointment. I recently bought a Galaxy Note 8 with a lot of expectations and now I regret it. I bought the device 3 days prior to today (I.e. 09/06/18) ever since I switched on the device I'm in great disappointment. The battery is draining so quick without no apps and a network connection just like that. I'm a power user and my only concern when I use a device is the performance. So I googled the issue and to my surprise I wasn't the only one facing this issue. There's a lot of users facing this issue after Android 8.0 update and Samsung have done nothing to resolve it. Why do they do this to us? If they want to promote S9 do it the straight way. The same issue happened to my S7 Edge when they launched S8. S7 Edge was my first android device and one of the best device Samsung ever launched. I really loved how they optimized it in the beginning. But destroyed it with future updates. The same fate goes for Note 8 and every Samsung flagships. Looks like my Samsung days are over since I don't get what I paid for. Time to go back to iPhone! The iOS 12 is a both beauty and beast.
13 Comments
Ap02
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
go to software update
you will get latest update
• Security patch level: 1 June 2018

0 Likes
Mbinard
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Hey man, shame !
0 Likes
mpck
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
i am also facing thae same problem including some type of lag in phone dialer app and heating issue while charging.. i buy new phone one week before from bahrain
0 Likes
neno
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Samsung is the worse. the battery charge drain fast
0 Likes