Original topic:

Note 7

(Topic created on: 10-12-2016 10:18 PM)
SAMKUWAIT
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Please don't post romurs abt Note7. If you really facing problem then post. Really I am using samsung mobiles from S2 to till Note7. I didnt face any problem with my samsung mobiles including Note7. I will not blame such a well reputed company like samsung.
5 Comments
fmadhoun
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Second time recall is not a romur. it is real. i just called samsung gulf at 8007267864 and they confirmed that the news is true and there will be either replacement with another model or full refund. All that we need to do right now is to wait for their call and follow up on their gulf website to be updated about the replacement or refund procedures.
ChristianK
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
That's too bad! I am one of the 99.9% of the consumers who didn't have any problem with either the first or the replacement. My wife and daughters use iPhone and I can tell you that Note 7 is by far the best phone in the world. I am terribly sad to have to return it again.
Anonymous4
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
gulf units didnt face any problems why units in usa ????
0 Likes
Equinox
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
please don't be blind the note 7 is dead officially no more note 7 the last note now is note 5
0 Likes
Blinth
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
still worth keeping it. surprising not a single unit exploded or had issues in the Gulf -that too in such desert conditions. something is very fishy here