Original topic:

Note 7 life

(Topic created on: 10-28-2016 12:00 PM)
Atadar
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
I wish i know how to reach Samsung CEO to share my feelings for him being sincere to bow in front of the media for the Note 7 incident and for our loss and safety. Note 7's life is a life of every loyal customer, as much it is effecting samsung loss, losing it effecting 100 Times more as Note 7 owners, personally I want to stick to Samsung brand but exchanging Note 7 with any other existing samsung devices will never be satisfactory,

I suggest if samsung can help Note7 owners by sending their wise intentions towards their upcoming flagship device. It could be a discount or it could be a exchange offer with samsung s7edge.

I Would appreciate if this is reviewed by samsung.

To all Note 7 owner's if you like my post than don't forget to hit the like button ❤.

Wishing good luck to all.
6 Comments
kknaji68
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
i rooted mine and never will be returned.
0 Likes
Prem8
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I tottaly agree with you.
0 Likes
Camran
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I have been using note series since its inception probably from.2011. I hade note 1,2,3 Note Edge. I purposely didn't buy note 5 as I was waiting for note7. I was overwhelmed with joy when I held my note 7 but somehow it died down very quickly. I would never switch from Samsung to Apple. I decided to take a full refund and buy a phone like A series but it would have been a bigger disaster so I went for s7 edge it it was a closest thing to note7 it's good but you can't compare with note 7. I searched over Internet for any news on note 8 even I called 800 Samsung to heck on next note but nothing so I exchanged my note 8 with S7 edge on "No choice basis". I also heard a very distressed news that samight discounted note which would be a big blow to note users. Does anyone know on the authenticity of this note news. I wish they launch note 8 soon
0 Likes
Camran
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Can some help me on how to get what'sapp notifications on always display on screen in such edge like we used to get on our note 7
0 Likes
Odalisque
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Exactly now all personnel holding Note 7 they have great advantage that they can replace it with new Note 8;launching next year with 50% discount as per Samsung latest announcement
0 Likes
Atadar
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
sounds good but where is the evidence?
0 Likes