Note 20 ultra

(Topic created on: 09-08-2022 07:30 PM)
Midhunsureshbindu
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Hai all
Am midhun am basically big fan of galaxy note serie

s... from note 5 am using the note series right now i have note 5 and note 8 right now am using note 20 ultra around 1.4 yrs note 5 aroud 7yrs iwas using up to now no issues in disp and also note 8 is good condition .... new flagship phone note 20ultra also working good up to first 1yr no issues aftr the 1year flag ship phone started issues..like display getting black spot with out any external... hit or fall down....pixela getting dead.......
Around 435bd i paid bcz its flagship phone...now am thinking better to buy normal phones like a series or m series... very bad already we paid huge amount for this product. Why the can give the display protection for 2 yrs.... if we go to the service center they are charging 180bd for display. if we have 180bdmore we can purchase a iphone 13pro. very bad realy...am not feeling happy with this samsung . Here after i will not buy this **bleep** flagship phones from samsung........

This is the question to samsung smartphone authority you should answer this

With out any fall down ,with out any external puch, how your flagship phones pixels getting dead and showing black spots day by day its getting bigger....why its happening on this flagship phone?

If anybody can help me pls comment below.........

5 Comments
Galaxy Note
This note 20 ultra or note 7
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Note 5
0 Likes
frafiroo
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
This is very bad of Samsung The M serious is also very bad phones
0 Likes
Great247
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
So you want a grown man to believe you used a phone for over a year without ever dropping it? ... So true 👌🏽

If you want extra warranty incase you accidentally damage your phone, you are meant to pay extra for that by subscribing to "Samsung Care Plus"

This is a company into business and not charity...

Your complain is like buying a ceramic ware from IKEA and trying to get a free replacement a year after it got broken...

You've got to be a bit selfless in your consideration
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Bro when ever you buy a flagship phone in hig prise with out any issue automatically... the display poxels getting dead.. how you will feel..... for tge flagship phones only for one year use?.....minimum we need to use 2..3 yrs.... thts y i put the photo of my old device i used 7 yrs no problem.. good built quality recently they are realeasing the flagship phones with out built quality and higher prize............ very sad.....
0 Likes