Original topic:

Note 20 ultra batter charging issue

(Topic created on: 05-04-2022 12:00 AM)
pradeepsharmaji
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
Dear all, 
My note 20 ultra 5g is just 6 months old..and the battery with super fast charging feature @25 w takes too long time to charge..at times it predicts the battery to charge within 60 minutes but it takes 120 minutes..and at times the charging got stuck and doesn't go agead rather the battery percentage starts decreasing ....kindly support 
19 Comments
Galaxy Note
Please visit the nearest Samsung service center and get it checked
Ab_Heartsy
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Did u update it to 4or4.1 recently or is it on UI 3.1😊
Galaxy Note
Yes i did...it is running on one ui 4.1
Ab_Heartsy
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Yea it seems many who updated to 4.1 are facing this issue suddenly, try reducing the device temperature using app optimisation process. It might help, I hope samsung releases a fix for new issues.😊
MuzikD
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
Bro, in north India temp reached 45 here .. my mobile needs AC to work 🤣
Ab_Heartsy
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
😂😂Yea read ur below comment, but is everyone facing this charging problem, I saw many who reported was on ver4.1. Not sure if it's the updates fault or a combination of climate n other factors.
Anyway good to know 😊👍🏼, I truly hope mobile cooling A/c won't become a thing in future.😂😂. Don't want it to happen 🥵😵
MuzikD
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
Ya, since writer said that it charges the mobile normally at night so their are higher chance of hot climate condition causing charging issues...
But ya, mobile feels like a fire brick man...
🥵
And yes same temp thing happened to laptops also. My hp omen didn't charge while rendering high res data 😅
Ab_Heartsy
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Oh I remember HP laptops used to force shutdown out of the blue in case of overheating, it doesn't matter whatever work we're doing, it'll shut off😄👍🏼
MuzikD
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
I agree, there was time when hp had bad repo but Bro, they are well improved now. I am using hp since my collage days when elitebook introduced. It worked for 7 years. Then i brought hp pavillion which worked for me like 6 years now just last week i brought omen which i think is full value of money. I have iMac for home setup and ya omen laptop is powerful but it stop charging once reached to 55-57 degree temp. Which i think is okey, it won't damage the hardware even if the wire is connected.