Original topic:

Note 20 ultra back panel coming off

(Topic created on: 09-06-2022 03:11 AM)
Ashclinton
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Is this much gap ok for note 20 ultra or my back panel is coming off ? 
The gap is not present on the other side of the phone as shown in the video 

Galaxy Note
Yes only from samsung service center.
0 Likes
BOSS_0x
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
That's samsung design issue. Im using nite 20 ultra I'm facing this issue becouse I'm not use back case. This device camara bumb is almost big so Phone don't put on the plain surface. Charging time and other heavy use time Phone have highy heat so that time never put plain surface, this time backpannel not touch to the surclface so backpannel must split from to the body
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Did you get it fixed?
0 Likes
Ashclinton
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Not yet
sudhakar35gm
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Better do not expose the phone to water or do not use or keep the phone in an environment that has high hunidity.
0 Likes
Members_GHj8kob
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Same is happening to me. I am from Pakistan and using exynos chip set NOTE 20 ultra. The phone gets heat up i am a heavy user with 120 Hz display always on for the usage. Data is always on with that hotspot is always on so my other devices stay online.  Phone gets heat up drains battery like i have to charge it 2 twice a day thats how much i use the phone. 😕 back cover has a visible gap now will visit local repair shop to get it pasted again.. 2nd time! haha..

DewanAsif
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Note

Facing exactly same issue. Samsung never cares for their customers. Competitors are continously focusing on product durability. Durability must be kept in mind first while designing or choosing materials. Very Disappointed!! 😞

16721585667631506872296098339534.jpg

stonedbull
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
It is happening to me too, it was a a small gap by the power keys side. Now the whole thing is coming apart
0 Likes
Rajshah0041
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I am facing this same issue.
0 Likes
chiku222
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
I am facing the same problem..is this problem is due to battery
0 Likes