Original topic:

Note 20 ultra back panel coming off

(Topic created on: 09-06-2022 03:11 AM)
Ashclinton
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Is this much gap ok for note 20 ultra or my back panel is coming off ? 
The gap is not present on the other side of the phone as shown in the video 

30 Comments
DEMONGAMER
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
It can be cover also bro when u take out the cover it may get stuck in lower body and it happened with me in A52 5G so slowly take out cover see whether the cover stucks or not
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
It's not the cover. I have never had this problem in any of my devices even after 4 years of regular use and frequent change of covers. This issue is specific to S20 and A52 series. Many people face this. Poor quality of manufacturing is the culprit here. Some of us have got it fixed for free during warranty period as it is a manufacturing defect.
DEMONGAMER
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Yep
0 Likes
TSeries
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
It could be because of Exynos and heating.
Heat will weaken the glue.
I blame chipset because it is happening especially around camera island on all phones.
Ashclinton
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I hate samsung for putting exynos in Indian variant
TSeries
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Exchange it with S22 series before it is late.
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
A52s and s20fe have snapdragon chips. Especially the snapdragon 778 on A52s manages heat well and yet there is back panel issue.
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Yes, this is a known issue in s20 series/note 20 and A52 series. Poor pasting used and gaps in quality checks during peak covid times may be the reason. I face the same issue in my A52s5g. Luckily I am still in warranty.
Ashclinton
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I had iphone 12 with call drops and red colour fading around the frame .... now I have this note 20 ultra with the gap in it's back panel 😫