Original topic:

Note 20 ultra 5G mobile data issue

(Topic created on: 07-09-2021 02:32 AM)
BuZayed
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
I have updated my #note20ultra 5G yesterday 8 July 2021 and then my mobile data is not functioning properly? Now the data is very slow, after last update it's keep changing from 5G to H+? And mostly remains as H+? I did all types of troubleshooting like restart the phone, changing network mode and trun off/on mobile data but still the same issue ? Please help 🙏
16 Comments
MohammedSijah
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
Hi, please check all your apps are up to date from galaxy store and play store. You can also try resetting your network settings. (Settings > General management > Reset > Reset network settings.) Please note that this will reset all your wifi and Bluetooth settings aswell. Thank you.
0 Likes
BuZayed
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
I did the reset network but still the same issue
0 Likes
MohammedSijah
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
Please contact your network provider. May be some repairs going on with the 4g or 5g.
0 Likes
BuZayed
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
I did and they reset my data from their side but still the same issue
BuZayed
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
I also put my sim in my other phone s10 and it works fine but when I return to note 20 again the same issue.. the network keeps changing from 5g/4g to H
MohammedSijah
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
Did they reset your APN? If not goto Settings > Connections > Mobile networks > Access point names > Click on the three dots > Reset to default.
After that perform a soft reset. This will not delete any data or settings.
(Press and hold power button and volume down button together for 15‐20 seconds. Release the keys when Samsung logo appears.)
0 Likes
BuZayed
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
I did reset APN but still the same issue 😭
0 Likes
BuZayed
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
I went to Samsung service center and the technician advised me to replace my sim and I did but the issue not fixed then he formatted my device and reinstalled the system software but this final solution also doesn't work with additional issues. Now I am waiting response from Samsung management as the device still under warranty.
0 Likes
MohammedSijah
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
Yes don't worry, this is a common issue everywhere for Note 20 devices after the update. Let's hope Samsung will solve it soon.