Original topic:

Note 20 Ultra Secure Folder notification - Content hidden with new One UI 3.0 and Android 11

(Topic created on: 01-03-2021 01:28 PM)
abmabdulrahman
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi. I updated my note 20 Ultra to the latest software release "One UI 3.0 and Android 11", and I am facing issues with Secure Folder apps notifications which is always content hidden even if I login successfully at my Secure Folder app. So, even if I unlocked my secure folder, the hidden related apps notifications should be changed from hidden to "view the content" in the notification panel of the user interface as this was the real scenario in the older One UI version.

kindly be informed that the secure folder setup already configured "Notification and Data" to hide the notification content while the phone is locked "and secure folder is locked".

Is this a bug that can be solved in the upcoming finetuning release, or I need to do some changes to make it as the previous setup and view?

knowing that I already uninstall secure folder app and re-enable it again with fresh setup.

19 Comments
Galaxy Note
It seems like its a bug and can be solved via software updates.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
it's not any issue ... that notification is for those default app inside secure folder which you are using out of secure folder.... it's not any bug ..it's like that only for all flagships... if it's not like that then it's called as bug ..understood 🙂👍
Galaxy Note

But, it was working very well in the previous secure folder version. once you unlock the secure folder container, you will be able to see the hidden notifications from the notification bar with the content information. But, now this is not happening and I think it is a bug.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
now if you click that notification then notification will disappear and only secure folder will open
0 Likes
Galaxy Note

This shouldn't be like this, in the previous version once I unlock the secure folder, I have the privilege to view the content in the notification panel for all related apps that installed and under the secure folder container.

0 Likes
oblivion12x
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
any update ?
0 Likes
oblivion12x
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
one ui 2.5 vs 3.0 secure folder notification setting. they did it intentionally but i dont know why . @Samsung_Br0Teli

Screenshot_20210111-113211_Chrome_3680.jpg

Screenshot_20210111-113230_Secure Folder_3681.jpg

0 Likes
Galaxy Note

If you enable that,  it will show the content of the notifications either the secure folder is locked. This is not as per the need of privacy from having and utilizing the secure folder.  So, I think this should be considered in the upcoming updates to make it as of UI2.5.

oblivion12x
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
yes that is what i want exactly
0 Likes