Original topic:

Note 20 Ultra Phone issue

(Topic created on: 07-20-2021 12:50 PM)
Nitinrrao
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
I have purchased my Phone on October 2021 this is High end Phone after 8 months of use I have observed the USB charging is not working from one side if you put same USB charging cable Phone is charging the second problem is no Audio from wired headphone which is come along with Phone. 
I have taken the Phone in Bangalore jaynagar service center they don't have the spares part available to repair the phone required one week so bring back my phone without repairing this is the service we can get in Metro city from Samsung that also the phone is costing above 1Lac highly disappointed by the Samsung. 

Nitin Rao 
7 Comments
gowda01
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Ask for replacement. Visit the service center at hsr layout which is good. The service people there are customer friendly.
0 Likes
Nitinrrao
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Thanks Dear I will go there and check even Jaynagar service center people told me I can't bring back this phone to there service center even my phone is In warranty
0 Likes
gowda01
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Try to talk to the customer care department through call and raise a complaint against it.
0 Likes
Nitinrrao
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
You have any number or email ID I have raised issue in email but no response
0 Likes
gowda01
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Google the customer care number.
0 Likes
Samir
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
support.india@samsung.com;
dear_customer@contactus.samsung.com; nachiket.t@samsung.com; jasleen.k@samsung.com; appcs.sec@samsung.com
0 Likes
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes