Original topic:

Note 20 Ultra Over Heating.

(Topic created on: 08-28-2020 08:36 PM)
JimmyA
Options
Galaxy Note
Is anyone facing an  overheating device? I have the LTE model as there's no 5G coverage near me, Exynos 990, 512 GB, RAM 8GB.

Phone is overheating while watching youtube or listening to music, without any overload, during simple tasks. 

The bottom part on the back below the samsung logo is getting hot without even charging. 
12 Comments
Abedalkareem
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
I have the 5G model and I never experience this before, perhaps you have to check the background apps and try to disable the unused apps and so on .. if the device keeps the same you have to check with Samsung
0 Likes
alrayhi
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
snapdragon has cooler you can check https://youtu.be/nIgu1Ge1llI
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
No that's not true, it's random, some snapdragons have graphite and some have copper, it's not model or region specific, it's random honestly and we need an explanation to see why each model or device is built like this.
0 Likes
alrayhi
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
ask samsung why
0 Likes
JawaidKhan99
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
there is no copper cooling inside exynos version thats why
JawaidKhan99
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
check jerry rig everything video on YouTube
ElChupacabra_AT
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

I have the same problem. I have a Note 20 Ultra 5G 512 GB (Exynos Version) . While I'm listening to music on the Amazon Music App with bluetooth Sony Headphones (1000XM3 with LDAC codec on) the phone gets really hot. 

alrayhi
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
really before note 20 plus release in uae i was advising people not to buy exynos version nobody listened to me
NadaBokhammas
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
mine is overheating too . and without using the cam 😔 im really dissappointed .. i was excited to get my phone . and was shocked when i first tried the cam it was HOT ! then i read that there was this issue of heating related to the cam .but just now mine heated up right after restarting ! pls solve this 😔
0 Likes