Original topic:

Note 20 Ultra 5g Bugs

(Topic created on: 08-25-2020 07:11 PM)
SuneepGeorge
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
I received the device on last Friday, so I used till now, between the time period, I found some bugs,

1.Sometimes screen is not responsive, showing accident touch protection popup.i tested with out screen protector
2. Camera focusing not working in dual whatsapp messager
3.App crashing while open the clipboard in whatsapp dual messager. 
4. Battery is draining fast 

These are my findings till now 
12 Comments
Galaxy Note
You can turn off accidental touch protection by opening Settings > Display > Accidental touch protection and turning the toggle off.

Both the front and back camera focuses perfectly in WhatsApp and dual Whatsapp in my device.

As you mentioned, clipboard is crashing in dual WhatsApp. There is a temporary solution. You can activate clipboard in edge panel and its working fine in dual WhatsApp.

I won't comment on battery life as it varies from person to person. In my case I charged my phone to 100% in the morning and now it's 51% with 4 hours SOT.
0 Likes
SuneepGeorge
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
With out anything if showing accidental damage protection there is some bug right? I have an option to ignore or report, if I want to ignore the error I can, but without anything how is happening like this
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
It's not a bug. Accidental touch protection is a safety feature that protects the device from answering a call or accidentally registering touches while its in pocket or bag. This feature utilizes either the proximity sensor or the light sensor to dectect whether the device is in pocket.
If you touch the screen while the top half ( location of these sensors) is covered, it will automatically register it as a false touch or accidental touch. This happens especially when you pull the device out of your pocket while touching the screen.
Sahaxp
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
exynos is very energy-consuming and consuming quickly. there was no need to choose this phone on this processor.👎👎👎👎👎👎
0 Likes
Ppgk
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Hey there,  since December 2020 and also after the new software update of January 2021 that was  requested by Samsung to be done .   destroy in some ways the phone . The screen display shake for no reason, and most of the apps are freeze, and screen touch dont  work when this shaking occur,the only way to stop it,  is to restart the device . It happen randomly many time a week. Please y'all need to fix  that issue whenever possible , this note ultra 512gb phone cost me a lot.  

Out of the United States. Peace . 

0 Likes
Members_Admin
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi! 

Your feedback was shared to the concerned.

We also recommend you to replicate the problems and share the logs via Error report. Thank you.

0 Likes
Jaycar1107
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

I haven't had any of the problems being reported yet but whenever I gesture close an app, I can't immediately open the edge panel without it opening then closing abruptly. If I wait a second or two after the app closes, the edge panel will stay open. Kind of annoying for such an otherwise smooth and fast UI. 

0 Likes
Richkiss
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
I had put theme on my screen but when I removed it many things changed like my icons size is big, my edge panel is hidden and when I go to edge screen to find it, the 3 dot doesn't display so my settings are not proper, please i need your help,,thank you.
0 Likes
Samsung_nW4KM38
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
i suggest following in future Phones. ususll note series meant for business. suggest to have in contacts s option to create folder under each contact. si that we cam save there, some pics, meeting dtls, and biz activities, and key personal dtls under each contacts. this would be very useful in Business/Note phone.
VG Alexander/pvtmail247@gmail. com
0 Likes