Many people told me to wait for 2 weeks before getting the top performance on my exynos chip. This is true! but after getting the top performance now, can I say that I have a flagship mobile phone? for sure not!
1) The battery drain on a 1300 dollars device is unacceptable.
2) I turned off the adaptive battery to get few more minutes of screen time! is it logical?! the adaptive battery is there to help us decreasing the battery drain but on my note 20 ultra it is the opposite. Samsung check this serious issue!
3) The gpu performance cannot be even compared to my note 9 snapdragon version (snapdragon 845 i think). Is it normal? is it acceptable after that I ve paid 1300 dollars (actually it is 1350 dollars here in kuwait) for this device? COD is lagging when I put the max graphics and FPS! the processor is getting super hot when I am playing asphalt 9 legends for 20 min! the COD is lagging after playing 30 min on it with high graphics (not max) and max FPS!
4) I bought the snapdragon version from another country. I stayed on it for 3 hrs only. I swear it is another phone, another level! much superior! the graphics are super smooth! I cannot say anything about its battery because it will not be a reliable opinion after 3 hrs of use only.... I was obliged to switch back to my exynos version because the 5G did not work on it here in Kuwait.
5) I am a loyal customer! why you did this samsung? all my home devices are samsung! but now even if you have better tv, fridge, ac, or whatever I will not buy it anymore because I cannot trust you anymore!
6) you have a horse power device in terms of features amd display but a donkey power in terms of battery and processor!
7) for those who ask for surfing, calling, sending msgs...exynos is fine for you. but why would you pay 1300-1400 dollars? you can pay 400 dollars and get the same performance!
I really want an answer or a solution from samsung! it is a must! this is my right because I ve paid 1350 dollars during these hard days to get your product.....
I do not care if you will get better exynos version next year because i have a device that should last for minimum 2-3 years! solve my problem before thinking about next year's step and marketing plans.
of course, here all what i wanted to address. i bought mine from UAE and found that battery draining so fast even without using it for hours battery keep draining. im really dissapointed and yes i think its time to say good bye for samsung. i used to buy all new devices but this time i think i did a mistake. why they take that much money and build two type of versions.
get your money back . this is what im doing right now with samsung support forcing them to return the phone back to them and refund my money back . this is no more joke . you have right to get your money back .
everyone of us has an issue. In fact the battery life is unacceptable and when I find 1 hr per day to play something heavy, I should enjoy it if I paid 1350y dollars. In addition to this, psychologically it is not acceptable that we have an inferior chip! this is the biggest issue...they treated me in an inferior way while I am a loyal samsung customer (tv, ac, fridge, washing machine, and smartphone).
add to that problem a screen that really **bleep**. White color is yellowish in both vivid and natural modes. My eyes have a hard time focusing after using the Note20 foe a period of time!! The fingerprint reader is a pain. My Note8's fingerprint reader is much better.