MOQBALI
Expert Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note

7 Comments
shahzaib007
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Hi brother my phone samsung note 20 ultra 5g didn't receive any update my software version is still android 12 and one ui 4.1
shahzaib007
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Plz help me how I get update
shahzaib007
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
From setting I update my phone software but it's still same no update
MOQBALI
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
You need to check the updates manual
MOQBALI
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
When you open Smart Switch on your Windows PC or Mac, you'll see an option to update to a new software version if one is available. Step 1. Connect your device to your computer using the USB cable that came with your device. Step 2. Open Smart Switch on your computer. Step 3. If a software update is available, Smart Switch will automatically prompt you to update the software or offer an option to update. Step 4. Click Update and follow the on-screen instructions to download the necessary files and complete the update process. Note: • Make sure your phone or tablet is at least 20 percent charged before continuing. • Do not disconnect the USB cable or use your device until the update is complete. • Your phone or tablet may turn on and off during the update process. Note: • Make sure the battery is sufficient before updating. • On some phones, “System Updates” may appear instead of “Software Update.” • Depending on your software version, it may be necessary to repeat this process several times. • Device screenshots and menu may vary depending on device model and software version.
shahzaib007
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Ok brother I try thanks for your help
MOQBALI
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
Welcome 🙏 🤗