Original topic:

Note 10plus heating issue

(Topic created on: 04-14-2020 12:03 PM)
SapNAyan
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy Note
After 7th april one ui 2.1 update...1st battery draining fast issue and now phone is heating too much...
Give me solution guyz and samsung....
Please what to do now...

0 Likes
9 Comments
sarfarazahmed
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
same bro
SapNAyan
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
why dont you complain on member or samsung company site?
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
it is but natural for phone with big display and big battery capacity to warm up. Try to watch less videos and play less games and stream less internet content. Check which apps are using background resources and put them to sleep.
SapNAyan
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Your point is correct, but already the background data of all the applications of my phone is kept off, except WhatsApp and Gmail. And before the update, I used to watch a lot of videos, then the phone never got hot and the battery drain fast issue came out quickly, so why now? it is just because of this last bloody update and yes there is no problem with big display and big battery becoz big display always comes with big battery thats not meant that it became hot and drain fast becoz i watching a lots of videos. And last things is that i never ever played game on my mobile. thanks but its Samsung's fault.
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
sometimes new updates play havoc. take your full data backup and reset phone to factory defaults. I know its tedious but it really helps phone work smoothly
SapNAyan
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
i also tried that factory data reset and hard reset and wipe factory reset too...
0 Likes
mk99
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
🤣its common with samsung.useless device for gaming.ohh sry i forgot to mention about battery i think it runs out faster then rabbit or any fast animal while gaming.now few devices getting affected by yellow tint.it appears while gaming and heated.
0 Likes
cs_member9
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Kindly follow the below mentioned step to improve the performance of the device

1. Perform Battery Optimization: Settings > Select Device Maintenance/Device Care > Optimize > Optimize all options like Battery, Storage and Memory
  2. Adjust screen timeout settings: Settings> Display> Screen timeout> Select minimum screen timeout.

For further details please click on the mentioned link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-heating-issue-occurs-in-mobile-device/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application> send feedback > error report/ask questions). 

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
SapNAyan
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
kitne bhi step follow kare koi change nahi aa raha he battery drain issue me....
waste of time only .
0 Likes