Original topic:

Note 10

(Topic created on: 08-09-2019 01:57 PM)
Refa3i
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Hello. Im wondering if i started using Note 10+ while charging, how can i use the headphones?
I have the galaxu buds, but while gaming it will show a high latency, so how can ( for Ex. ) play a game while suing my headphone if my charge is about to die ? 

11 Comments
Sahaxp
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Samsung certainly came up with a very bad idea, there is nothing good in the new product, especially for the money.
Refa3i
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
very sad for that 😔
Galaxy Note
Today I went to Samsung store to check out the new Note 10, frankly speaking I wasn't impressed much, I didn't feel that I'm holding a galaxy device, it's more like sony xperia with an exaggerated price tag, no headphone jack, screen frequency is still at 60hz, no iris scanner, I can say I'm still happy with my note 9, I might keep it till next generation.
Galaxy Note
I agree removing the headphone Jack was a bad idea from Samsung
appollJon14
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Samsung need to understand that they don't have the same image as Apple. Apple can remove features and sell their phones for a higher price because they've cultivated an image of luxury. There are people who feel obligated to buy the newest iPhone to keep up appearances. Not to mention the ones who have been using the ecosystem for years and are used to it. And of course their phones have merits like stability, security, reliability, an incredible app store and at least 5 years of software support. They also have a complete monopoly over their OS.

Samsung doesn't have any of those things. If they imitate Apple by removing features and selling for higher prices, people will simply not buy their product. There's no image to keep up and there's no ecosystem to be trapped in and the software is available through several other manufactures. Any other Android device with more features or a cheaper price will do.

They should have stuck to what worked for them in the past and only released the big one with a headphone jack. They are pushing me to the 1+ family.
Galaxy Note
This is sad, earlier Galaxy Note was the benchmark of smartphones.
Refa3i
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Im holding s9+, and i think ill keep it till note 11 ! or maybe s11 if its different!
Galaxy Note
yap that's batter
0 Likes
appollJon14
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
One reason I bought note 9 is because 2019 looked like a transition year with all the talk about folding phones, cut-outs, teardrops and motorized cameras, and more headphone jacks going away. I wanted something that would last me two solid years before I have to think about a phone again. Now I'm worried the 9 could be the high water mark and anything I'd be interested in will be a downgrade. Will wait to see what S11/note 11 brings to the table