Original topic:

Note 10 plus whatsapp issue

(Topic created on: 06-24-2021 05:59 PM)
Jhengg
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi.. I've been using my whatsapp since i bought these mobile and its doing good but after some update i cannot open any pdf in my note 10plus...i tried to download anotger pdf reader...all not working ...i also restore factory setting...still not working....i desperately need to open files as it is related to work!

Samsung please please fix this issue..i have read a lot and tried still its not working ....clear cache and everything..still the same...

Please...help..
13 Comments
skb40
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Install this app and it should work fine ! SmartSelect_20210624-154812_Galaxy Store_73116.jpg
0 Likes
Jhengg
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I will..
0 Likes
MohammedSijah
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
Hi, May I know what it shows, when you click on the pdf from whatsapp?
0 Likes
Jhengg
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
It will show like that..Screenshot_20210623-014908_Office.jpg
MohammedSijah
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
Please press and hold the "office" app and then click the i-button to open the app info.
Then select 'Set as default' > 'Clear defaults'. After that try to open the file with one-drive reader. Screenshot_20210624-181036_One UI Home_36966.jpg
0 Likes
MohammedSijah
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
Also are you using dual whatsapp, and is this problem only for the dual whatsapp?
0 Likes
Jhengg
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I actually switched my 2 whatsap to see if it will b resolve.....im awaiting for new pdf that they will send me and i will c if it will b open...as all are erased
Desertrose77
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
One time open you office or pdf app after that try to open file
0 Likes
dedoja
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Happy new year! Please help me,I've been using my whatsapp since i bought these mobile and its doing good but after some update i cannot open any pdf in my SamsungS21+...i tried to download another pdf reader...all not working ...i also restore factory setting...still not working....i desperately need to open files as it is related to work!

Samsung please please fix this issue..i have read a lot and tried still its not working .... everything..still the same...

Please...help..
Thanks.
0 Likes