Original topic:

Note 10 plus super slow motion doesn't work properly

(Topic created on: 03-07-2022 09:42 AM)
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
Note 10 plus super slow motion doesn't work properly . After one UI 4 update the video recording is a clear mess. Ai optimizer doesn't work properly. If we record in day light the camera struggle yo take stutter free video. Especially shooting and super motion becomes completely unusable. Samsung fix this bug immediately. 

Guys I did all basic steps including factory reset . 

5 Comments
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Maybe all features of UI 4 is not compatible with 10 plus
0 Likes
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Maybe.. but we don't want a software update that carries clutter, jitter, distortion and laggy etc. We need a clean software which is compatible.

Every updates actually didn't improve the performance rather degrading its performance.
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
You maybe right but this is how Samsung operates half heartedly 😁
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

Thank you for sharing your concern. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

Clearing the app cache is kind of like a cleanse for your apps. It will get rid of residual files that could be slowing down the app.
Open Settings, and then swipe to and tap Apps. Select or search for the app you want to clear. Tap Storage, and then tap Clear cache.

However, we would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.
Warm regard,
Samsung customer support

0 Likes
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
@cs_member8. I can do. But I exchanged my note 10 plus and bought s22 Ultra. You took more than 1 month to respond. Very poor
0 Likes