Original topic:

Note 10 plus or iPhone 12 Pro max

(Topic created on: 09-04-2021 10:25 AM)
deeemX
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
I have to make a decision, will it be okay to transfer from note 10 plus to iphone 12 Pro max.
I know I'll miss a lot my s pen from note but what else can be different and difficult?
And should I go for iphone or stick to note
3 Comments
Galaxy Note
Yes it is possible to transfer files but not Samsung notes stuff to the iPhone cause it does not have the app.

Bear in mind that iPhone 13 will be coming out soon and then in Jan the S22. S21ultra is so much better than the iPhone 12 Pro max, but if you looking for some particular apps I guess you'll want to switch.
Galaxy Note
Hello DeeemX,

It purely comes down to your personal preferences on which features do you use the most. Android devices always comes with a lot of customisation options, ofcourse there are pros and cons for both, however being an Android user who tried both the 11 Pro max and 12 pro max, personally I don't recommend this move instead I would suggest that you either try the S21 Ultra or wait for the S22 Ultra. Alternatively, please feel free to do some research online, compare the features and go for the one that suits your personal requirements. Cheers! 👍
deeemX
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Appreciated dear, very helpful suggestion. but If I will upgrade to any android again that would definitely be next note, so no option for S21/22. I was thinking to do this experiment( 😉) till next note will come. Let's see 😐