Original topic:

Note 10 plus charging very slow

(Topic created on: 06-12-2021 06:22 PM)
ssg11
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Note 10 plus purchased in aug 2019, suddenly charges very slow like almost 1/2 the charging speed than previous..and i am using 45 watt Samsung original super fast charging 2.0 charger...please suggest some solution and iam also charging the phone while the  ac is on but not no significant result...and the phone is always warm these days..and sometimes with heavy usage it gets very hot also...this never happened previous summer...iam now very disappointed with this
9 Comments
Shaurya7
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
How much time is the device taking to charge fully. If it's 1h 11min or less then it's fine. U can so try this-
1. Try charging with different samsung note 10+ charger and cable.
2. Wipe cache partition.
3. Boot device in safe mode and delete the app that u have recently installed after which u r facing issue.
4. Factory reset device.
5. If your device is heating up while charging then the charging speed will reduce to avoid overheating.
If this works then pls mark this as solution.
0 Likes
ssg11
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
its taking almost 1hour n 30 minutes for last 3-4 days.. , ok thanks i will try your suggestions..
0 Likes
Abhijithjees
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
How to do , wipe cache partition
0 Likes
manojkraj85
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Same problem with my Note 10 plus
vinayrana
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy Note
I am also facing same problem
And I also tried other note 10 plus adapter and charging cables but still no use
And phone is out of warranty
Not worth samsung products
I bought note 10 plus in 87000rupees and in 1.5 year it's like **bleep** very disappointed with Samsung galaxy note 10 plus fed up and very bad experience
I am samsung lover but again and again facing these type of problem with your premium products

Previously I use note 9 and s7 edge also with generation of galaxy devices I am big fan but here my money wasted
0 Likes
Yashank1
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
same with me
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your charging related issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/battery-not-charged-charging-related-issue/#:~:tex...

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Raj007
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Faced a same problem with my note10 plus suddenly the charging shifted to cable charging which was really annoying and was heating alot without any usage was fed up so i sold the note10 plus and upgraded to s20 plus very much satisfied with my s20 plus.
0 Likes