Original topic:

Note 10 plus battery drain after 2nd beta update

(Topic created on: 11-21-2019 07:42 AM)
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
Battery Drain after beta 2 update on note 10 plus. Few days back received second beta update. I was constantly monitoring battery usage. In beta 1 the standby battery drain is for example 6 hours it drains 3%. But after beta 2 update it drains 11%. I am using the same settings, same apps and there is no new downloads. So its purely update related issue. Pls resolve it. Hope I'll not simply get a default message from you.
4 Comments
Nazid
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
hopefully in next beta it will be cured
0 Likes
singhjugraj
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
I also have same problem since beta 1. 6 hour stand by 10 % gone. i tested it i leave my phone for stand by for 6 hours and when i check after 6 hours the battery drained 10 %
0 Likes
Samsung_Support4
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi there,

To resolve the issue please follow the troubleshooting steps provided in the given link: http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689
We can guide you further if the issue persists after performing the specified steps.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members app >Beta Feedback > Send Feedback > Error Reports.

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

0 Likes
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
dear moderator. I tested all the possible ways which mentioned in the link. and also sent error report to beta developers. but I got very ordinary reply with standard template. atleast you have given some better responses.

first of all you have to understand few things. when we saying battery performance degrading after update means, we are not changing any settings or using any new apps. whatever settings and apps we are using before update the same we are using after the update. so before update the standby gives better performance and after that battery drains 3 times faster than the earlier. which means the update module having some glitch. But everytime Samsung executives reaching us how to check battery. pls note that though we are not technically sound, atleast we know something as we using Samsung flagship for the last 10 years. hope my explanation clarify everything.

thanks
0 Likes