Original topic:

Note 10+ overheating Issue

(Topic created on: 05-12-2020 08:11 PM)
SanjuIndia
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy Note
Dear Samsung, I'm facing overheating Issue with my Note 10+ from last some days. While calling also ovwrheat.
5 Comments
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
Will be resolved soon.
0 Likes
HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
Facing same issue with little sluggishness... Phone was working pretty gud after 2.1 but from last few days it is behaving weirdly...
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
As long as the phone has exynos Chipset the phone will heat . updates will not solve this to great extent as battery management is not upto mark. many users have this issue. Samsung has to look at this seriously.
Jiyodilse
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
heating problem is normal now in summer days due to hot atmosphere it occure

🤙🤙🤙
For heating related issue you should follow my stuff ..may be it will surely help you...

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-M/Overheating/td-p/3994707
0 Likes
cs_member9
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We at Samsung understand your concern. Kindly follow the below mentioned steps to improve the performance of the device:

1. Too many apps installed on device may cause the device heating issue. Uninstall the unnecessary apps if not using them.

2. Usage of mobile phone when charging may cause the heating issue. So we recommend you to avoid usage of mobile phone while charging.

3. Long duration of graphics intensive gaming sessions may cause the heating issue.

We would request you to please click on the mentioned link to resolve the issue related to device heating:https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-heating-issue-occurs-in-mobile-device/

If the issue still persists, register your concern in Samsung Members Application in order to assist you better. (Samsung Members App > Feedback >Error report > Attach log file for any issue)

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,

Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes