Original topic:

Note 10 lite battery drain

(Topic created on: 01-12-2021 08:58 PM)
Shashi_10
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi, recently  bought Samsung Note 10 lite. I am not  a heavy user. I saw good reviews for this device. So went ahead and got it. However from day one I am not getting full day battery for normal use. I do not watch movies, I do not play games, I just use it to do web browsing and use my mobile as a hotspot . From last 7 days since I bought this new phone I have to charge it at least three times a day. When i go to the battery usage settings is the normal screen on time for a day is around 6 hours in total with at least two and half full charge done in a day. In fact when I charged to 100% and go to sleep and when I wake up in the morning I loose  almost 25% of the battery charge that too without screen time I don't know whether this is my device issue or in general note10 Lite with Android 10 consumes so much battery. My earlier Samsung device A8 Plus with 3500mAh battery used to give me  1.5 day a of normal usage with the same amount of screen time, hotspot and gradually after 2 years I lost around 20% of the battery capacity. I am surprised that a new Samsung Galaxy Note device is actually giving me lower usage time on single charge then at two and half year old A8 Plus which lasted last for around 12 hours with normal usage.

Kindly suggest me any help  to resolve  this battery drain issue .

16 Comments
amanjalwehra
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
Bro check the apps which are draining battery...
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Since it's in warranty visit Samsung SC to resolve this issue or have the handset replaced.
0 Likes
Sahiljaveri
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Bro even i am facing the same thing .. but samsung service center near my area is **bleep** .. they dont attend to customers as customers.. its just they take the phone and tell us to wait .. and i feel they just give it bac with some pintouts telling what all checks they have performed ... just bull **bleep** .. the phone is the same .. same battery lasts only half a day with normal use

Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device battery drain issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
raviBPM
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
even also same issue ..must getting drain so fast
0 Likes
Sakib0007
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

I am facing the same problem  from the time i have bought 

0 Likes
Akshatjainji
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
I am also facing same problem
0 Likes
neila
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
I am also facing the same issue .. should have read the reviews first ..its disgusting
0 Likes
LOVIT
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I also have facing same problem....
0 Likes