Original topic:

Note 10 lite Fingerprint and face unlock does not work

(Topic created on: 02-19-2020 08:46 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy Note
Recently purchased galaxy note10 lite.
The Fingerprint  and face unlock are really bad and don't work most of the times
44 Comments
Galaxy Note
yes bro 10000 kah phone vivo u20 kah fingerprint fast hai or samsung oneui bhi stable nhi hai buggy ui hai
Samsung_Support5
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi there,

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the fingerprint issue:

> If any screens guard/tampered glass/protection film is available then first disables the fingerprint settings and then removes the screen guard.

> Once screen guard is removed now register the fingerprint again and check the issue

> Make sure to use the central fingerprint parts evenly when you register or scan fingerprint, so that all portions of fingerprint, including the center and corners have been fully scanned.

> If problem does not get resolved, run the device in Safe mode and reconfigure the fingerprint.

> If issue still persists, create data backup and reset the device.

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the face lock issue:

> Perform the reset settings (settings>>general management>>reset>>reset settings).

> Check by re-registering the face recognition lock.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members app (click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error report/ Ask Questions).

Regards,

Team Samsung Members

OvineAviation
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Useless answer. Typical of  a company to try to pass the problem onto the user. Hey users, its your fault. You haven't set it up right, you've used a screen protector, etc. etc.

The finger print recognition for the Note 10 Lite has not worked reliably since taking it out of the box. No screen protector. A number of times resetting it. Nothing works. The problem is not he user its the phone.

Besipz
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note

it is true that face detection and finger id work more slowly or do not accept it at all! As for the glass protector, I bought it in a package from the factory and it has this problem! very disappointed

Members_sJFMLbl
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Note

Making fool of us?  update the UI..ASAP

okpeaceout
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note

I have same problem too.

I will re-register fingers and face, it will good for a while and then ut will almost never work. This is very annoying especially  because my regular password is very long.

Another thing I hate,  is that samsung will randomly force you to enter in your password and not use biometrics, this infuriates me! It always happens when im in  in a rush or while im driving. I understand maybe doing this when you reboot your phone, but otherwise it is unexcetable and should be able to be turned off.

bilcobala
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
It's a stupid response..have registered my finger print without screen guard but after applying the screen guard again my registered finger print not recognized by note 10 lite
0 Likes
Lionkhan2526
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
I also suffering the same problem
PAND1966
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
I am also facing the same issue