Original topic:

Note 10+ headphone issue

(Topic created on: 10-15-2019 06:18 PM)
Husam1990
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Just got my new Note 10+ three days ago, and the only issue I am facing is that when SAMSUNG Level U is connected no whatsapp or sms notification sound come through phone speaker, it can be heard through headphone only.

I used to use galaxy Note 5 and S7 , both devices sounds when messeges are coming even if bluetooth headphone is connected.

please someone help me

0 Likes
4 Comments
a7madturki
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I have the same issue but only when using PUBG.
Husam1990
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
with the same phone as me, note10+?
0 Likes
a7madturki
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Yes.
Husam1990
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
hmmmm 🤷‍♂️.. Also I appreciate your polite response SAMSUNG but can't feel anything except disappointed.

Here is (SAMSUNG GULF ELECTRONICS ) reply to my complain :

Dear حسام الشيخ

Thank you for contacting Samsung Electronics.

Please find hereafter, our response.

Thank you for taking the time to contact us through the Samsung support channel in the Gulf. We always appreciate listening to our customers.

We appreciate your interest in Samsung products and apologize for any inconvenience. We would like to inform you about your inquiry on the app's notifications when connecting the Samsung Level U headset, that this case is normal and can not be changed as it relates to the device and the Android system. So all apps notifications will be heard through the Samsung Level U headset.

For further inquiries, please feel free to contact us at Samsung Gulf Call Center (contact numbers listed below) or via Live Chat at:
http://livechat.support.samsung.com/LiveChat/customer/en

We apologize for any inconvenience and assure you of our continuous efforts to provide you with the best service at all times.

We hope this has been of some assistance to you. If you do have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards
Samsung Gulf Electronics
0 Likes