Original topic:

Note 10+ camera bug

(Topic created on: 12-04-2019 11:02 AM)
akashreturns
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
Does anyone else having issue.when taking pic using main cameras with FLASH ON?.It simply doesnt work. it saves just black image. need update. me and 1 of my friend having this issue.
18 Comments
akashreturns
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
arijitkoner98
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
yes it is beta bug, as I told other beta users have also complained of same bug. so, only solution is wait for next beta update
akashreturns
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
also there are more bugs like..while on whatsapp call...its showing spen like pointer on screen such..hav u noticed it
0 Likes
arijitkoner98
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
dude it is known that there will be such bugs in a beta update...so the best this to do is report those bugs in beta community, so that Samsung can correct them
Sanjeevstha
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
My one stable version. May be this is beta bug.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
yes there is a problem , i have 4 times reported with proof and screen recording and images.. i m facing this also.
akashreturns
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
0 Likes
Samsung_Support4
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi there,

Please follow the below mentioned steps in order to resolve the issue:-
1) Clear the Cache of the camera (setting>>apps>>camera>>storage>>clear data and cache).
2) Do the reset settings of the camera (camera>>setting>>reset setting).
3) Turn on the Auto Flash (If Available in the Device).
4) Check the Picture size (Camera Capacity) in camera setting (It should be Max according to Camera Capacity).
Then kindly restart the device and check the issue.
For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members app > Beta Feedback > Send Feedback > Error Reports.

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

0 Likes
akashreturns
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
its fixed...btw thank you🙂. fixed way back in beta 2
0 Likes