Original topic:

Note 10 +battery

(Topic created on: 02-21-2021 05:58 AM)
dwayne97
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Dear all, 

I hope that u are not suffering because of the same problem. I bought my phone 2 months ago from the one of samsung authorized dealer.
But my phone battery life is very low, when it becomes 4% its always shuting down and sometimes it charges up to 100%from 16% within 15-20 min.

You guys have any idea about it ?

8 Comments
Mars9
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
do you have any app apk installed?
dwayne97
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
nope
0 Likes
janefrr
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
put your battry power saving mode or optimised mode...
dwayne97
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
put it to power saving mode is not an option i believe , to be honest why should we do it for new phone ,
0 Likes
Mahirxr262
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
try to backup your data then do full format from recovery

turn of your phone then press valume up with power button in same time wait tell it take you to the recovery mode then go down using valume button to navigate to format factory reset 👍 then go to restart your device after format process is finished
Mahirxr262
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
or take the phone back to the samsung services center and they will do that for you.. if it is same the will do the nedd
shiv7688
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
i guess there is done series issue with your phone possibly with the software. better take to the Samsung center and let them take care of it.
Hridai
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Hi

It could be because some app you recently installed

I hope before you used the phone for the first time you let it charge to a 100%
Also, I hope you do not leave the charging cable connected even after your phone has charged.

You can try the following
Go to Settings > Apps > Select all apps one by one > Battery > here make sure under "Optimise Battery Usage" it says "Optimising Battery Usage" and not "Not Optimising"
You can change it to "Optimising Battery Usage" by just clicking it and switching the toggle
Next turn off "Allow Background Activity" for the apps you use the most

If the above does not help
Try Resetting and/or Hard Resetting your phone
Try using you phone in Safe Mode and see if the problem still occurs

Hope this helps 🤞🏻
0 Likes