Original topic:

Note 10 S pen

(Topic created on: 07-30-2021 12:00 AM)
PranjalPawar
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
Note 10 s pen is not holding up the charging immediately after removing pen charging goes down to zero. Happening after latest update
9 Comments
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Not only S pen even Note 10 plus battery also draining fast after latest update.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
I think the capacitor that hold the charge is damaged

Did you talk to service centre?
0 Likes
PranjalPawar
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
No buddy some users are complaining same from june update and some are from july update. Very common issue on note 10/+, spen disconnecting, not charging, air actions not working etc.... Is this deliberate update to force people upgrade to fold 3...rumors are that they will provide better resale value for note devices
Galaxy Note
Yes i saw that too
I think the spen needs to optimise
On next update to fix it
Why Samsung putting bugs in update 😓
0 Likes
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

To Reset S Pen - Insert the S Pen into the slot. Then, open the S Pen remote setting screen and tap More → Reset S Pen.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
PranjalPawar
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Already tried reset... Already reported... Still no effect
0 Likes
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We request you to kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
artdeep
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Done everything including reset to default as told by your support . Nothing works
0 Likes
PranjalPawar
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Its not a Hardware problem.... Software problem it is... Happening to many users not just me...
0 Likes