Original topic:

Note 10 Plus

(Topic created on: 05-17-2020 07:33 PM)
kapilmalik
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi there, why is Note 10 Plus is full of bugs. After the UI 2.1, when phone is turned to landscape mode, it does not go back to portrait mode automatically when the direction of the phone is changed.

Second, WhatsApp app is also buggy, while making voice or video calls, the screen goes blank and does not come back to life until the other person disconnects....

5 Comments
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Only the next update can maybe solve your issue.
0 Likes
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
One UI 2.1 update for note 10/10+ is a complete mess up. Don't know whether the software testing team really tested the update package before releasing it to end user.

The issues we noticed
1. Overall UI is very much laggy and sometimes freeze.

2. Animation issue while opening and closing the apps ( including default apps)

3. gesture control not working smooth

4. keyboard stutters

5. internet connectivity is very very slow, pages takes longer time to load even in mobile data as well as wifi ( having high speed internet - after all honor 8 lite wins in every website loading)

6. camera clarity issue. contrast level having huge issues

7. Apps crashing frequently even after reset

8. Fingerprint reader is unresponsive many times

9. phone heating up normally, that too it become too hot after every restart especially near camera side. I tested in AC room

10. Battery Performance degraded.

11. super fast charging takes 25 mins extra to charge 0 to 100%

12. Incorrect value in Battery estimated time. for example in Android 9 it shows 23 hours when it touches 100%. And now with the same settings and apps it shows 15 hours. this is something serious issue. Dont know what the team Head simply allowing this kind of halfbacked software.

Now my expensive note 10 plus Performance is worst than the cheapest phone Honor 8 lite.

SAMSUNG STAFF PLS FORWARD THIS COMMENT TO DEVELOPER HEAD. EVEN I CAN READY TO TALK WITH HIM AND SHARE MY THOUGHTS.

If you people doesn't know how to bring back the best performance with new update , better allow us to roll back to Android 9.
anandverma
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
is one ui 2.1 available in india for Note series?
0 Likes
kapilmalik
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
specifically for Note 10, yes! not sure for other devices in Note series.
0 Likes
anandverma
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
i have note 10 plus...but i didnt recieved any thing?
0 Likes