Original topic:

Note 10 Lite Rapid Charge Animation

(Topic created on: 09-10-2020 09:07 PM)
Khera
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
Since the last update,  My Note 10 Lite is no longer showing Charging Rapidly,  it is stuck as Fast Charging. 
Though I am getting same charging speed as before, but the charging rapidly animation no longer exists. 
Is it just me??
0 Likes
5 Comments
BunnyGirl
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
by any chance did you disable all Animations in settings?
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
check settings first
0 Likes
Khera
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Nope I didn't disable the animation.
it says fast charging not rapid charging
also, Fast Charging is enabled in settings.
anything else I should check??
Are you guys getting Rapid Charging written??
Should I get my charger or cable checked??
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you, please be assured and to resolve "charging" issue kindly follow the given below steps:-

1. Check device in safe mode:- Using Safe Mode on a Samsung phone allows you to force the device to run the essential operating system, and disable most 3rd party applications.
To enter in safe mode: Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears>Press and hold the power off icon.
To Exit safe mode: Restart the device

2. Check charger functionality:- Request you to check the charger functionality with a different device or try to charge the same device with a different charger.

3. Reset the device:- Kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite.

Tap on Settings>Tap on General Management>Tap on Reset.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report) along with Screen-shots(time taken to charge). This will help us to further investigate and resolve your concern.
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Khera
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Thanks
the problem resolved itself
0 Likes