Original topic:

Note 10+ June update doesn't bring any improvement in battery management

(Topic created on: 06-15-2020 03:38 PM)
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
Since One UI 2.1 update my note 10 plus Battery performance degraded. Previously with 1 hr, with the given 25w charger we can charge from 0 to 100%. After one UI 2.1 the charging time increased to 1 hr 25 mins. And also drains quickly. Even after so many complaints samsung didn't provide any solution even in June update. Still no super fast charging and drains quickly.  

SAMSUNG IF YOU PURPOSELY DEGRADE THE PERFORMANCE THAT TOO WITHIN 1 YEAR WHICH IS NOT AT ALL ACCEPTABLE.  SO PROVIDE THE SAME BATTERY EFFICIENCY WHEN WE HAD IT IN ANDROID 9.
9 Comments
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Samsung believes in policy of make and forget so by now you should know that. 😉
0 Likes
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
😀
0 Likes
Zacjain
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
my note plus getting charged within one hour sometimes its takes 65 mins to get fully charger from 0 to 100%
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Zacjain you are lucky..
MiraclePanda
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
same here I had issues ,slow charge but its totally clear after climate change 0 to 100 % with in 1hour 10 min max.
0 Likes
MiraclePanda
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
I have already mentioned this before, if you need super fast charging then buy a 45w charger & it will show super fast charging, before its a glitch it used to show super fast charging with the given box (25w) charger but it was solved with 2.1 update. I have personally checked it in the Samsung showroom.
0 Likes
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
@MiraclePanda, showing super fast charge may be a glitch, but earlier we can able to charge 0 to 100 in 1 hr with given charger, but now it takes 1 hr 20 mins. hope this will be a glitch.
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and to resolve "Battery drainage" issue kindly follow the given below steps:

1)Battery optimization:-Settings>Select Device Maintenance/Device Care>Optimize>Optimize all options like Battery, Storage and Memory
2) Close background running apps:-Tap on recent key and close the background running application.

For more information on battery drainage please click on the link below:
http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689

Please be assured and to resolve "Charging" issue kindly follow the given below steps:

1) Safe mode:-Power off the device > Press and hold the Power key for one or two seconds to turn on the device > When the Samsung logo appears, press and hold the Volume down key.
Note :-To exit safe mode restart the device .

2)Check charger functionality:-Request you to check the charger functionality with a different device or try to charge the same device with a different charger.

3)Reset the device: -Kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite.

Tap on Settings>Tap on General Management>Tap on Reset.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
@cs_member10 , your msg is very basic and every customers knows verywell. All the customers posting here after followed all the very very basic steps which you given here.

out of all the points one point is not clear. you said charge the phone with different charger. we bought this phone for 80000 which as 25w charger. No one will have another 25w charger at home. then how come they will charge with different charger. moreover its not advisable to use other brand charger. your message is not clear. you never said use different samsu charger. Based on your halfbaked information if someone charge with different charger, if in case the phone blast will you take responsible for that.

dont give improper msg. i actually bought samsung official 25w new charger and tested the same. still the same result.

pls let me know why the battery drain with in 1 min from 5% to 0% even we dont use applications. only in this note 10 plus Im having this issue. I used all S series phone, even at 2 % we can able to use camera.