Original topic:

Not worth buying Note 10 lite

(Topic created on: 06-08-2020 11:54 PM)
Shnicmcr
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
I regret this decision of buying Note 10 lite 
I should have gone for One Plus 8 or iPhone SE .

1. Almost 2 year old chipset Exynos while s10lite has Snapdragon 
2. Camera performance is bad 
3. No high refresh rate display at least 60Hz 
4. At the price of 40 k  customer deserves to get the better processor , better camera , 60 or 90Hz display,  good battery life 
5. Even after having 4500 mAh battery it still gives very bad results 
6. Camera stops in the middle especially when using it with night mode 
7. No IP 68 Certification ( At least water resistant)

Whenever Note 10 lite receives the major software update there will be lot of issues 

The only thing I liked about this phone is S Pen .

9 Comments
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Yes indeed it's a bad feeling when you paid substantial amount. Samsung is unable to address these issues. I suggest visit the SC and speak to them strongly
0 Likes
Shnicmcr
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Yeah , i hope that might work
0 Likes
Sumeet6795
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
They are selling Note 9 in the guise of Note 10 lite.

they have remove Iris Scanner, 1440p display. dowgraded Usb 3.1 to 2.0

and have added one extra camera, 25W charging support and 4500 mAh battery over 4000 mAh to make it Note 10 Lite

processor is the same. and display size from 6.4 to 6.7 a difference of just 3 cms doesn't even matters.

All Marketing tatics.
0 Likes
Shnicmcr
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
I'm so done with Samsung next time I won't be buying such creepy phones
0 Likes
Lifehacker
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Yeah One Plus seems better value for money at that price. Samsung is only good with Flagship phones. That too with Snapdragon only. Exynos is such an underperformer.
0 Likes
Shnicmcr
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Even flagship phones perform well for 1.5 year . If they wanted to give Exynos fine but give at least latest Exynos chipset . Total mediocricy.
0 Likes
NitantM
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
and fingerprint scanner does not work most of the time especially in Sun light. And No Timely updates and no UI update . they are giving June update on high end devices but not to note 10 LITE. indeed regret buying this over one plus. very disappointed
0 Likes
Shnicmcr
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
if Note 10 lite receives major update I will not surprise that there will be more problems than now . As you can't stretch A 2Yr Old CHIPSET OVER LONGER PERIOD ESPECIALLY IN TODAYS HIGH SPECS , HIGH PERFORMANCE DEMAND BY THE POWER USERS .
0 Likes
Shnicmcr
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
I won't buy any Samsung devices in future that's for sure .
0 Likes