Original topic:

Normal or Problem?

(Topic created on: 01-11-2022 05:49 AM)
3abra7manist
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
I have a Note 20 Ultra 5G exynos, after updating to OneUI 4 I noticed that if I enabled 120 hz and extra dim and make the brightness to the lowest, the grey color becomes reddish. If I go back to 60 hz or disable extra dim or increase the brightness, things become normal.
Is this a hardware or software issue? How can it be resolved? Kindly help me
See the attached photos and videos

As the dim intensity increases, the red color increases & the brightness decreasès

By the way, I replaced my screen due to green tint and some deficiencies on last October on the warranty, but the warranty is ended since last November.
10 Comments
Usman_
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Better visit nearest Samsung Service Center. I just checked all settings, as u mentioned above, but nothing like ur phone issue.
3abra7manist
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I am willing to do, I am devasted of this tbh
I replaced my screen due to manufacturing deficit before the warranty ends with 2 weeks
Now the new screen is showing that and didn't even complete 2 months! The warranty is ended now! They shouldn't charge me for replacing a defected replacement of the defected original screen 😠
0 Likes
Usman_
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Sad to know.
Mafrek
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Yea for sure get that checked
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
I checked mine and is not like that, try to check the wall paper or themes that you use.Screenshot_20220111-045511_Accessibility_119920_1641866111.jpgScreenshot_20220111-045450_Accessibility_119919_1641866090.jpgScreenshot_20220111-045342_Settings_119918_1641866022.jpg
3abra7manist
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Done yet still the problem exists, I sent an error report to samung with the images and most propably will try to visit the service center.
0 Likes
Mafrek
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Also not sure but do u have the bluescreen the eyecomfrt settings this could be the issue of it
3abra7manist
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
@Mafrek I turned it on and off several times, it has no effect. I also restarted the phone and still. I tried to play in the white balance and make it less reddish but nothing changed also.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
I strongly advice you to share these logs on Get Help section and Samsung will share to relevant department to look into it. You will also get a respond from them.