Original topic:

No updates for Note 10+?

(Topic created on: 09-27-2020 01:40 PM)
Sree1803
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Still running with July 2020 security version. Samsung not pushing software updates for Note10+. 
What happened to you dears? Waiting for UI2.5. 
7 Comments
shiv7688
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
which country you are inn as i have note 10+ and i already had Sept security update with one ui 2.5. Even had August security update as well...... you can check on my page. Samsung has been sending regular security updates.
0 Likes
Sree1803
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
The device was purchased in India, and being used in Oman.
0 Likes
shiv7688
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Then possibly the issue is something else..... you need to get it checked with Samsung as if they are providing all over the world updates...... even my known people in india are getting monthly updates. i will advice to go to samsung center in Oman and get it checked why your phone not receiving updates.

I hope you are checking updates manually also by going to settings and software update option.......
0 Likes
iamraj1338
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
even i have note10+ 5G , and its still Not updated to Sep. security patch! its already about to end of the month sep. but still no updates! it really feels frustrating😤😤
Nassil
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
put a indian sim and connect a wifi then check for software update. it will work
0 Likes
Sree1803
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
thanks for the suggestion, but i am unfortunate.
0 Likes
xMZx
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
same problem, I bought it from uae, and use uae sim, but still no updates, i stuck with Jan 2020 update and ui 2.
0 Likes