No update for note 9 ! 😐
8 Comments
Galaxy Note
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€²
0 Likes
shiv7688
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Note 9 has well surpassed 3 year of update cycle and will have once in 3 month security update till 1 year more. That seems to be as company policy so please accept and move onn or else buy new phone.... thats all what i can advise... cheers 😊
0 Likes
sarrah
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

Its policy is unfair This phone is approximately 800 It must be updated for at least 4 years

0 Likes
sarrah
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
or maybe its time to switch to apple 😐
0 Likes
shiv7688
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
there are plus and minus points for everything...... if you r concern more about updates then go for apple but personally i like Android more for its flexibility and customizablity. And i even do not prefer to use device more then 3 year as technology is very quickly changing. But if those things dosent concern you then yes Apple has fantastic track record with software updates.
0 Likes
sarrah
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I am using samsung products since 2004 starting from galaxy x600 till note 9.
laptops and tablets also and i always recommends samsung for all my family and friends .
the problem is even if i catch up with every new device the updates keeps upgrade and makes the newest device looks like its not good
0 Likes
shiv7688
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
don't consider shelf life of any new device more then 3 years... its better for security and quality of performance. Still if updates matters you the most then go for Apple, its the best way. I love Android and Samsung is most reliable and consistent manufacturer for Android so it was and is and will remain my preference. But you choice for Apple is not bad at all...... its very very good.
0 Likes
sarrah
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
πŸ‘Œ
0 Likes