Original topic:

No One UI2 update for Note 8 users..very disappointed

(Topic created on: 12-02-2019 08:58 PM)
Gaurishdas
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Very disappointed on samsung.Why they will not bring One UI2 update for Galaxy note 8..,😣
8 Comments
karansnaruka
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
why do you want to buy Samsung flagship smart phones...totally wast of money....I always prefer midrange smart phone....
0 Likes
Rohitvpathak
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Don't be disappointed.. You wud get updates for sure... Just wait and watch
MiteshGajjar
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
I totally agree on this. How come Flagship phones worth 57000 has not been added to list.

#Disappointed
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
it's not about the price point blame google f[r this
0 Likes
dipu0209
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
It's quite disheartening, you know. I have the same question. How come they treat a flagship device like any other midrange device? The other companies like Pixel, One Plus, iPhone are still providing their devices with major updates. Why can't then Samsung give more than two updates to their flagship devices?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
why are comparing android with apple all two years of upgrade is maximum due to android fragmentation , my s9 will also not revive android 11 but I will still be happy because I took s9 for fun not for the software update if i had took it for the software update then I would be a paranoid like you stop asking for the android update even if the price is high that does not mean we should be asking for the update if want to blame some one then blame google for this google os is too much fragmented even google has the difficulty to give more updates
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
this is too much to ask for software update you guys should be satisfied with phone or else you guys leave android and take apple eco system which I have been using from about a month
vishnupv009
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Bro. First of all there are not much differences between One UI 1 & One UI 2. Im using One UI 2 on my S9+ now. Even small noticeable changes are there but not a major things. Overall One UI 2 is not a major update from One UI 1.