Original topic:

No Headphone in Note 20

(Topic created on: 08-19-2020 08:26 PM)
SBMM79
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
Why there is no headphone in the box with the note 20 phone more than 1000 dollars with no headphone. Why samsung . And sure they will do amd copy apple and they will remove the charger also next time !!! 
13 Comments
Ahmed6
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
it is mentioned in the unboxing content, there is no headphone as the new trend is to use wireless headphones/ ear buds whatever they call them
0 Likes
Ahmed6
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
btw.. i agree with the move of moving the charger and headphones from the box as the majority have thier own gadgets.
but as a result the price must drop down ( which is the opposite in note 20 /ultra retail pricing).
0 Likes
SBMM79
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
No its wrong u or any one should not Agree we paying too much money and they even cant provide for us headphone and charger . ok like example while iam charging my wireless earbuds or for any other reason i want to use my wire headphone. if like that as you telling then in the future they will sell us only phone without even box and we have to axcept it then. 🤷🏻
0 Likes
Ahmed6
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
I totally agree with you, I have mentioned that the price should drop due to the savings they achieved by removing essential items from the box and forcing us to buy it on our own expenses.
but sadly the opposite has happened with the note 20/ultra as the price hits the $1500, it is ridiculous price for an inferior chipset and without 45/65/100w charger.
Samsung play it wrong with their customers.. and with time many will move either to Apple or to the affordable Chinese phones.
Ahmed6
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
I found that the earphones are included in the box ( samsung uae)
SBMM79
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
great 👍🏼
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Hi,
Headphones is available in the box.
SBMM79
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
hi . great 👍🏽 But also i saw many unboxing videos not have the headphone and many wrote on websites also they said not have
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Trust me, you won't be disappointed..😇😇
0 Likes