Original topic:

No Extreme Option For PUBG in Balanced,HD or HDR

(Topic created on: 02-08-2020 11:43 PM)
TheUltraBoi
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
I am not able to understand that while i was using s10+ i got the extreme options for pubg graphics which used the exynos 9820 with mali gpu and while i upgraded to note 10+ its been like 6 months and still there is no extreme options other than in smooth .. Ridiculous!!?? Although it runs on exynos 9825 and the same gpu as s10+ .. so i am completely confused to whom i should complain.. absolutely pathetic.

Secondly no official screen protector yet not available.. man u spend 80k and u can't even get a screen protector.. and u have to stick with the same scratched preinstalled one .. Absolutely horrendous.

I am having my 2nd thoughts.. should i move to one plus 7t pro McLaren edition over my note 10+ any suggestions??
11 Comments
Astenvala
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
you are so rich man
s10 note 10 oneplus 7t pro

bhai etna paisa kha se la pata h
TheUltraBoi
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Bro job krke .. Mai sirf Mobile or consoles hi leta hu .. 2 saal job kiya .. bought S10+, note 10+, ps4 pro, ps4 slim, xbox one s and then left the job 😂😂😂
Astenvala
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
hahahaha bai maje hai tere
ab s20 le lena fir s20 me koi kami mile to yahi pe dobara milenge 🤣🤣🤣
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
for gaming iPhone 11 pro max

can't live without android
Oneplus 8 pro Snapdragon 865

indian version of Samsung don't have Snapdragon
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
Why Not Asus ROG Gaming Phone?
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
ROG os is not that good
No IP rating/splash proof
slow updates
weak camera
slow charging
and many more
0 Likes
TheUltraBoi
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Asus , black shark , redmagic all THESE are meant for gaming only .. I wanted the complete allrounder that's y i went for note 10+ as it had the 7nm processor as compared to 8nm on s10+ which worked pretty well for 1-2 months during heavy gaming .. then after 2 month's of pubg in that s10+ lagged like hell , even the redmi note 6 pro was better than s10+ after 2 months (*only talking about heavy fps games) .. that's y i am confused should i sell my note 10+ and get the one plus 7t pro mclaren one coz it has the latest gpu in adreno .. but i will surely wait for S20 ultra's launching if samsung could have some mercy upon us and give us the snapdragon 865 in India .. then hell no to everyother brand .. Finger's Crossed !!
0 Likes
khemrath
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

mine note10+ StarWars ping 60ms still have this problem >. < 

because  android 10?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
Hi please sign the petition for Note 9 series before you loose the oppurtunity for getting great features

https://www.change.org/p/change-org-to-get-what-we-deserve
0 Likes