Original topic:

No Extreme Option For PUBG in Balanced,HD or HDR

(Topic created on: 09-14-2020 06:32 AM)
TheUltraBoi
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
I am not able to understand that while i was using s10+ i got the extreme options for pubg graphics which used the exynos 9820 with mali gpu and while i upgraded to note 10+ its been like 6 months and still there is no extreme options other than in smooth .. Ridiculous!!?? Although it runs on exynos 9825 and the same gpu as s10+ .. so i am completely confused to whom i should complain.. absolutely pathetic.

Secondly no official screen protector yet not available.. man u spend 80k and u can't even get a screen protector.. and u have to stick with the same scratched preinstalled one .. Absolutely horrendous.

I am having my 2nd thoughts.. should i move to one plus 7t pro McLaren edition over my note 10+ any suggestions??
11 Comments
irish14
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

Hello brother i have all samsung devices from note 3 to all til days s10+ has this extram +Hdr option in pubg you can try it and also smooth + exteam available recently i am using s20 ultra but it has no extrem + hdr option available in pubg so me also get confused 

0 Likes
Hassanmajed
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Iam completely frustrated, sad, and angry.i wish I read your comment before.

I bought s20 plus today.no extreme option for pubg.

While my  huawei mate 20 pro have it.

To hell Samsung. really to hell.very poor battery so shocked at it.wish huawei regain power to beat these imposters.am so angry.

0 Likes