Original topic:

No Android 11 update on my Note 20 Ultra (SM-N9860)

(Topic created on: 01-21-2021 12:00 PM)
MrBeam
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
I havent received the Android 11 update on my Note 20 Ultra (SM-N9860). When will I get the update?
56 Comments
MrBeam
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Can anyone from @samsung clarify it. Why aren't we getting any updates since November.
0 Likes
jas87
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
guys on side note what is average screen on time does your SM-N9860 gets you on one full charge, mine seems to be clocking around 4 hrs. google play services is consuming around 10% ,have tried all steps from wipe cache to limiting background activities of unwanted apps?
0 Likes
Samsung_QL4MgUT
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

same, I am from Egypt and I haven't received my update.

this will be the last samsug device I will use ever not only phones.

thinking that using flagship from big international company my warranty your right in receiving usual updates, then getting disappointed 😞 is very much unrespcted manner, man.

just wait until when? only need a single appointment 

0 Likes
Zsthu
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Same here. I'm from the Myanmar, still no update.

0 Likes
Danielectronico
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Same thing here in Spain, no update. I doubted if I should buy the official exynos version in my country or go for the best one, the 9860, buying it through U.K. Finally I made the effort and sacrifices (samsung pay, warranty...) and went for the best, but now I'm being treated the worse.

Just an answer excusing themselves, explaining why it is taking longer to update the N20 than the N10 and giving us an approximate date of release would be very welcome.

0 Likes
MrBeam
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
I got the following response when I asked a question at samsung member.

Screenshot_20210121-090647_Samsung Members_5848.jpg

0 Likes
Samsung_QL4MgUT
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

how come, I know some friends by American version and residents here in Egypt and received the update.

0 Likes
jas87
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note

had a chat with samsung support in hongkong, they said to wait till feb.

jas87_0-1611210544677.png

jas87
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note

not true, i confirmed with support in all devices wil get the update. Since the origin of the device is hongkong so when the country gets the phone will get it 

0 Likes
MrBeam
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
I got the above answer from Samsung member team when I posted a question regarding android 11 update. Hope that is not true. I heard that other models of Note 20 Ultra have already received January patch but we are still on November patch update.
0 Likes