Original topic:

New update new android 10 for note 8

(Topic created on: 01-17-2020 08:23 AM)
jaymin17
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Why you forget old device its so costy phone nd you forget 6 gb ram  u can give us all phone update sir . If you are educated then why you forget 😊its humble request to give new update samsung galaxy note 8 😊
12 Comments
jaymin17
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
ye samsung wale old phone ko bhul jate hey nd vo jyada bikte hey to bhi customer ko bolte hey ye hoga ye hoga lekin u know hamari team aayegi aur batli me utar k jagegi bad me sab vesa ka vesa
0 Likes
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
When it was decided that Note8, S8 & S8+ wasn't in the list for this Major Update, Why then they initially list these Handsets in the Notice at Members App for One UI 2 projected in the Month of Feb.'20 ?? And when they are not going to deliver This, Why then they Mentioned it in the Notice ?? And if they have mentioned it then should have given to these Handsets...I don't know whether they perform this Mistake Knowingly or Unknowingly ?? But it is Rediculous..
0 Likes
jaymin17
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
yes bro its ridiculous.. its flagship phone so, then samsung forgotten the old device why ? u know bro so we used to only 2 year phone nd you wnat to new update u can buy a new phone 😪😪
0 Likes