Original topic:

Never buy Samsung Mobiles, read this

(Topic created on: 02-20-2018 08:03 AM)
Bond
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy Note
Hello guys, I have Samsung Galaxy Tab s3, which is a flagship tablet from Samsung which costed me 47999 Rs, I purchased this tab on July 2017.

when I purchased the tab everything was Ok. But then they pushed updates for apps. after that Samsung "My Files" app started force closing.
I reported this issue to Samsung Customer Care on Decemeber 1st week 2017, they reset my tab and acknowledged my problem, and told me I need to wait for new "My Files app" update to the released.

But till today no updates has been pushed and tab is stuck on August 2017 security patch. no updates after that and remember Galaxy Tab s3 is a flagship tablet from Samsung.

Today again I called customer care about this issue, still they are telling i need to wait for "My Files app" update.

What non sense is this? This is the way Samsung treates you if you ask the updates. and am using old my files app on my tab.

Samsung is the worst company when it comes to updates. Total waste of money.
16 Comments
sadiquemv
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Will you try this?
0 Likes
Shell
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
flash the stock rom again.
0 Likes
aashray
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
even if you cant access my files due to a bug that they will obviously fix. Try using an alternative till then.. something from the play store will do just fine
0 Likes
Bond
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
What's the point of spending 48k in this tab if they can't fix a bug even after 4 months?
0 Likes
aashray
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
if u look at the market share of different phones that samsung gives...tabs dont really do well...so it will probably take time...try har resetting your phone or clearing the data of my files app through settings...it might work
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Thanks for reaching out to the Samsung Community! We do apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Samsung constantly works towards bringing-out the best updates and incorporating the latest technology along with great features. The relevant department will serve you better/speedily, if you can provide logs/video within 15 minutes of issue occurrence by registering this feedback in Error Section (Samsung Members App -> Feedback -> Questions/Errors -> Create -> Error reports). Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.

For Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes
Aquib007
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Just you different file explorer... like ES EXPLORER , ASUS EXPLORER OR Google file Go....
0 Likes