Original topic:

Need a Bixby routine for power saving mode

(Topic created on: 05-24-2021 02:15 PM)
Dharamit
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
Can there be a Bixby routine where we can put phone to powersaving mode when not in use 
Like when I am sleeping at night and I don't use phone can it automatically enter power saving mode if yes how 
6 Comments
souravKhan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Copy this Routine as I've shown below.....👇👇👇clipboard_image_1621846810607_1621846810607.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note

Add the "turn on airplane mode" and you don't have to turn off wifi and mobile data.

I have created this routine and my phone only drains 1% battery😅😅

souravKhan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
I thought that already but didn't add that because if there is an emergency to call someone at midrange I'll have to turn off airplane mode which will be very much time consuming at an emergency situation. So I decided not to add that. 😅 😅 😅

And even after using this routine my phone drains 3-5% battery ( but not everyday only sometimes ) 😢 😢 😢 😂 😂 😂
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note

Why, mid-ranges can't make emergency calls when plane mode is turned on?

souravKhan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
I'm not talking about that Emergency Call feature which you are thinking about..... 😅

No one uses that Emergency Call feature in India. 🤣 🤣 🤣

I meant if I need to call someone at midnight real quick then I'll have to turn off airplane mode which will consume some time and if someone tries to call in any emergency situation then his call won't be delivered in my phone because of Airplane mode. 😅 😅 😅
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Provide feedback to samsung developers via feedback section(ask questions section), they need a minimum no. Of feedback from individual users (respect to no. of sales of device across all platforms), to add a premium feature. To provide feedback in samsung members app, Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions. If you want quicker action, write on every channel, whatsapp, samsung members app - ask question and error report, ceo escalation desk, service head desk, call toll free no. , support email of samsung, etc.
0 Likes