Original topic:

Need Tempered Glass for Galaxy Note 9.

(Topic created on: 08-24-2019 05:21 PM)
Sourav525
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
I used many types of tempered glass for Galaxy Note 9 but found not a single one useful. I used UV Light cured adhesive 3D Curved Glass but it's lasted for only 1 month and after that the glue detached by itself from the glass. I used full edge to edge glass but the glass had no glue in middle, just had glue in 4 sides. So dust came inside of the glass within 24 hours and the glass had a weird mirror like reflection and touch response was horrible after installing the glass. At present I'm using a Screen Protector Film, The film sticks well and serve well too but it's easily got scratched so much within 1 month.
I already wasted so much money to bought tempered glass for Galaxy Note 9 but totally failed. Please help me to choose a right one.
So please anyone here recommend me a good Full Glue Tempered Glass from online which I can use for a long period without any problem. Please share your Note 9's image with attached tempered glass if possible.
7 Comments
sarans
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Don't use one like me I had the same issues as u described so I decided not to use any screen protectors u would get some micro hair like scratches here and there bot it won't destroy your screen like those screen protectors
PurshuRana
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
same issue for my galaxy s9 plus too...
PrabhaMallick
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note

Oh it is great thanks for sharing information

Sourav525
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
It's too costly to import in India.
0 Likes
sulembhai
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
i am using the UV light tampered glass...and yes the glue has detached but its not that severe so i can use it
sulembhai
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
and dont use your phone without screen protector...coz as the device is out of warranty it will be a huge pain to replace the screen
sarans
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
If u really need a screen protector and want it cheap try 360 case with screen protector on Ali express its cheap and definitely protects your phone
Try supcase for Note 9 on Ali express it looks promising