Original topic:

NOTE 8 NOVEMBER UPDATE SKIPPED

(Topic created on: 12-01-2019 11:22 AM)
eddardstark
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
Its december 1 we been patiently waiting for the security patch for note 8 but i guess samsung has already forgotten the phone that broght them back in the game with note series its sad already to accept the fact that a capable phone will be skipped due to policy for updates but its understandable but now i guess this one is being over looked and i am now disappointed in Samsung coz no matter what apple supports their devices till a very long time i think i might consider switching from samsung coz paying a premium of 70 80k is not worth here 
8 Comments
PanPerfect
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
ha ha.... yes I'm thinking of it... I made a mistake to buy a premium. whatsoever phone it will be supported to 2 yrs. we should buy a apple r Google. they get 3-4 updates...! else buy a mid range. bcz flagship also not receive an update and new features....good to be burn less money from hand
eddardstark
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
exactly whats the point of buying a premium if mid rangers and flagships are both being treated equally really disappointed now in sammy
eddardstark
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
thats what i am trying to say there should be a difference between the flagships and mid rangers it just doesn't makes sense
Aarishkhan
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
right
PanPerfect
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
just nothing... just see guys... now note 10 launched and S 11 is surfaced on web. now next 2 months note 10 will be forgotten. s11 will be the new baby....
0 Likes
eddardstark
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
but samsung is a big company right now they shouldn't be like this or else whats the difference between them and mi oppo vivo
0 Likes
PanPerfect
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
u have forgotten the Oneplus.. they have given the Q update for oneplus 5. they better than all.... +1
0 Likes
eddardstark
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
its time sammy should do things like that or else give some new features with the security patches
0 Likes