Options
Galaxy Note
Anyone got full Refund off of Note 7?
0 Likes
12 Comments
Mady0071
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
so far no one got full refund for Samsung Gulf customers. they are providing Loan device and then once the new stock is available they ll call you to take it.
0 Likes
MeVip
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I tried but they refused. By the law you can get a full refund just contact with Department of Economic.
MMP1
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
So did you contact Deaprtment of Economic
0 Likes
JavedWarsi
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
no loan device. no news about stock
0 Likes
Franco1
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
I made an official complaint with consumer rights. I made the case against the retail store which I bought it from not against Samsung. Though the store was a Samsung branded shop it was Jackys uae. They asked me to email the receipt and promise an update on the case within 2 days. I will update when I get a reply.
MMP1
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Who asked for the receipt?? and please update .. thanks in advance
0 Likes
Franco1
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
UPDATE: I got the reply from consumer rights (Department of economic development). Useless. They say I have to file a complaint against Samsung directly in the ministry of economy. So back to square one. I will keep trying but at this point I think nothing will happen.
0 Likes
MMP1
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
bro nothing is gonna happen... they are not gonna refund. I tried as well, i filed a complain against samsung, everything went smoothly but then the samsung guy called and said no refund at all.
0 Likes
Franco1
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
UPDATE 2. I made a complaint in the ministry of economy today. Though I don't believe anything will happen. But we have to exhaust every option. Dont get me wrong I love the note 7. But is Samsung's attitude what bothers me at this moment.
0 Likes