Original topic:

NOTE 20 ULTRA OPTION MISSING

(Topic created on: 08-26-2020 06:14 PM)
IamMANU
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
Previously on my NOTE 10+ i used have a option under my photo to share content directly to INSTAGRAM FEED OR STORIES but now after swutching on ULTRA I realised that there is bo option like it used to be in NOTE 10+.And One more thing i found missing is previously Game launcher have Game Plugins but now no game plugins is present in NOTE 20 ULTRA.i searched throughly phone to find out the option but no result..Attaching the instagram missing option attachment

First Picture is sharing option of note 20 Ultra Gallery

2nd Photo down is the picture of gallery.which used to have instagram sharing option

15 Comments
Galaxy Note
I think, its because they have discontinued instagram mode from S20 series..(this might be one of the reasons), I think note20 also missing dedicated instagram mode
0 Likes
IamMANU
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Actually i havent used S20 Series..Hopefully some ultra and Plus user of S series would provide me some feedback if they have this feature and hopefully some NOTE 20 ultra user also provide the answer about this feature is available to them or not
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Yeah,am using S10+(but heard that S20 was not having this feature)..let me ask my fellow BA(he recently gt his new note 20 ultra)
0 Likes
IamMANU
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Yes that would be fine...
0 Likes
Sagar31
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Go to gallery setting you will see the option of "add instagram shortcut " hope this will work.
0 Likes
IamMANU
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Which Phone You are Using..Because there is no such option in Note 20 Ultra. I have all application up to date.
0 Likes
Sagar31
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
i am using note 10+
0 Likes
IamMANU
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Thats what i had already mention Sagar that This option was there in Note 10+..You havent read the post rightly
0 Likes
Sagar31
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
You not mentioned about gallery setting that's why i suggested this option maybe this can help you.
Sorry🙂
0 Likes