Original topic:

NOTE 20 ULTRA 5G Problem

(Topic created on: 09-09-2020 10:29 PM)
Nasser1
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
I'm facing problem with 5G network, when the mobile connects on 5G network the network get disconnected totaly (no network coverage) then connect again and disconnect again and again, the carrier said its Samsung problem, and samsung Kuwait said its carrier problem!
20 Comments
DhariAlHArbi
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Samsung Kuwait again...... Samsung must listen to Kuwait customer
Members_Admin
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi!  Kuwait operators support 5G  and if your Samsung phone has 5G, then it must be supported. If the network is disconnecting, it could be of the location which is not covered yet.

Please replicate the issue and kindly share to us the logs via Error Report.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Faseehkp
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Hi its not the location issue.  Operator says it should be fixed by Samsung.   It is a serious issue and tragic to people paid a heavy price for the phone.

0 Likes
Nasser1
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Note
its happened everywhere not in one location, samsung kuwait sow the problem, the network keep disconnecting, ZAIN Kuwait said the problem is from the device, and SAMSUNG kuwait refuse to replace it, i went to both workshops, ZAIN and SAMSUNG, by the way i saw many reports about the described network issue on this device.
DxbBasel
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
if 5G signal is weak/ blocked it will keep connectin and disconnecting,...it's no one's fault. read online how 5G works first.
0 Likes
Sams10001
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
the problem it doesn't shift to 4G automatically
0 Likes
Faseehkp
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

We have done the network test. It is satisfactory.

I wonder why there is no solution yet???

0 Likes
Sams10001
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
same thing here, 5g will completely disconnect and I end up with a restart
0 Likes
michard
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note

I have the same problem in Switzerland. On SIM1 full 5G signal and on SIM2 full 4G signal. After a few seconds/minutes both SIM disconnected totaly and connect again. I turned 5G off until there is a solution from Samsung...