Original topic:

NOTE 20 ULTRA 5G Problem

(Topic created on: 10-05-2020 11:23 PM)
Nasser1
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
I'm facing problem with 5G network, when the mobile connects on 5G network the network get disconnected totaly (no network coverage) then connect again and disconnect again and again, the carrier said its Samsung problem, and samsung Kuwait said its carrier problem!
michard
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note

I recorded my screen where you can see the problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q44MBKM_9dM

0 Likes
abdulwahab93
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
also me in Kuwait I have the same problem
0 Likes
hayabusaq8
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

This is an update issue from Samsung me and my friends we are facing the same problem am not getting any 5G signal at all and my friends they get the 5G signal but not all the time and we are in the same place .. please Samsung we love don't push us to iPhone 12 please send the new UPDATE ASAP☹

0 Likes
fares89
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
I also have the same problem, and its definitely the phone and not to do with the sim/carrier.
0 Likes
Members_5L6s8JX
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Note

I'm having the same issue for about a week now. Phone and coverage were working perfectly.

If you switch to 4G this issue is gone. It's happening only on 5G.

I'm on Oreedoo carrier (Kuwait) by the way.

Either Oreedoo changed something with their network settings, or the phone's faulty because of a recent update of an app/ system update.

It's not a hardware issue, I'm 90% sure. 

Because It's affecting many users at the same. time. 

Samsung must push a hotfix as soon as possible. 

0 Likes
fares89
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
I am also on Ooredoo and it has nothing to do with Ooredoo.. Many people are having the same issue. So it must be the phone i guess. I am waiting to hear from Samsung !
0 Likes
Aviator777
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

Ooredoo customers in kuwait  (Note 20 Ultra 5G Network Issue) ... ({try This.. it worked for me })
Go to settings >>connections >>mobile network>> access point names  then press 3 dots on the right side and click RESET TO DEFAULT.. reset APN settings.. click YES and you are all done ..hope it works for you.
Thanks

Aviator777
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

Ooredoo customers in kuwait  (Note 20 Ultra 5G Network Issue) ... ({try This.. it worked for me })
Go to settings >>connections >>mobile network>> access point names  then press 3 dots on the right side and click RESET TO DEFAULT.. reset APN settings.. click YES and you are all done ..hope it works for you.
Thanks

abdlla7
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note
same issues I have
🇦🇪
0 Likes
Farid79
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
I bought the device recently in Dubai and I am having same issue where the connection disconnected, disappearance of data and call drops...samsung said its an carrier issue and carrier said its an samsung issue... did you find any solution?
0 Likes